Information We Collect:
We collect information from you when you use the Services, including the following:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address. It is possible to use our services without providing personal data as well.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about how you interact with and use the Services, such as the types of content you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take.
- Any additional Personal Data you voluntarily gave to us.
- We adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in order to guarantee players’ rights and protect their personal data.
- Users data is only accessible to website administrators.
- We keep all necessary Information on secure servers.
- We regularly update our software and plugins to ensure we have the latest security patches.
- The personal data we collect visitors will only be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws.
The length of time we retain your personal data depends on the purpose for which we have collected it and may include the following:
- For customer service and care purposes, we may retain the data you provide us for up to 1 year after you last interacted with us.
- For marketing and promotional purposes, we may retain your data for up to 2 years after you last interacted with us.
- For legal and compliance purposes, we may retain the data you provide us for up to 7 years.
- At the end of the applicable retention period, we will securely delete or anonymize your personal data.
Be aware, that you have several rights towards your personal data collection. You have rights to request access, rectify, erase, object, restrict personal data processing, withdraw consent if given and transfer your personal data.